Thursday, June 21, 2012

Zain's Pencil Sketches

<data:blog.pageName/> | <data:blog.title/> <data:blog.pageTitle/>



 
My hobby of sketching using pencils when i was very young, had now raised me to this level. I have always admired art in all its forms. How ever ,I am attracted towards pencil drawings mostly. Lately now, I have started dedicating myself to painting. Painting, especially, gives me more freedom to the creative process.
I'm self thought in the field of art and I have worked a lot to steal your precious time to travel through the journey of these art works. I use the technical skills I have developed to tell a story or evoke an emotion. I feel I've successfully communicated with someone when they identify with the essence of a particular piece, and it brings about new thoughts or feelings.
I draw things. A lot of things. But drawing or sketching is not a gift, but rather a skill that can be learned. And now, Art has become a passion and an important part of my life.
-Zain
















No comments:

Comments